I think he looks like his mom...but really I guess we won't know for sure until he arrives. The important thing is that he is growing away and is very healthy. Everything is normal and he is already in position, now we just need him to stay there! He weighs 1516g which is a little more than 3lb 5oz and is right on track on all his charts. It was an emotional experience and Diego and I truly enjoyed seeing our son so peacefully awaiting his birth. You can see in the two photos just how happy he is, sleeping with his little hand next to his cheek.

5 comments:
es super guapo!!!!! la verdad es que a diego no se parece mucho o esa es mi impresion , creo que se parece mas a ti, es genial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing! We have our second ultrasound to determine whether we are having a boy or a girl on May 18. Your baby looks great and I can't wait to meet him at Christmas!
Ohhhhh Jess, que emocionante!!!
Vuestro bebé está fenomenal!Se le vé muy cómodo y tranquilito.
Va a ser un Rasmussen!!
I love you.
Besitos
Ok... recordad q es un ultrasonido.... se ve guapo y feliz...y si q se parece a la mama en la foto... pero tambien va a ser un FERRAO, bueno eso espero, q algo del papa tenga no?... si q hay una cosa q me gustaria cogiese de los Rasmussen y es la altura... q de los Ferrao no va a coger mucha. Besinos
Maravilloso!!!!! mi futuro sobrino nieto, que emoción,está guapisimo, me encantó verlo, ,la proxima vez igual ya es en directo. Un beso
Post a Comment