26 April, 2010

The family goes to Paris

April has been yet another month full of activities and we have certainly enjoyed the arrival of Spring. Two weeks ago, thank goodness before the volcano in Iceland blew, Diego and I took off on the TGV train to meet his parents, aunt Tere, Rene and Maria Jose in Paris for the weekend. We stayed at the convent where Diego's great aunt has been a practicing nun for over 60 years. Her health is poor and we found it a perfect place for all of the family to meet and spend some time with her; It was nice to be all together and I think it really helped bring her spirits up. They have an amazing convent and facility where they care for some 80 woman who have different types of learning and physical disabilities, they really do a great job.

On Saturday we enjoyed a very nice day around Paris and it was just as I had remembered it 10 years ago...hard to believe 10 years have passed already since I was studying abroad! Here are just a few pics of the Ferrao Family in Paris...enjoy!












3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the one of you and Diego in front of the Eiffel Tower! It looks like a postcard.

Erin said...

I need a copy of Deigo's butt shot! And of course the 2 of you at the Eiffel Tower look beautiful.
Jess-the belly really is growing!! You look fabulous!
-e

supernena said...

estais guapisimos en la foto de la torre y jess en la del molin rouge estas de fabula tienes una tripilla chilisima!!!!