14 March, 2010

25 Weeks

Belly and baby are growing away! Here's a shot at 25 weeks... I have officially entered my third trimester folks, won't be too long now!

We get more and more excited as the days pass and we sure have lots to do. We will start birthing classes next month and will tour and decide on the hospital at the end of this month. Lots to buy and I have to say that it is my least favorite part of the whole experience...I don't like shopping much and especially when it is for things that one really has NO idea about. Even after extensive reading and research and lots of questions to my great and wisdom filled friends and family, I just am never sure if I am making the right purchase! Not to mention that the baby product industry is EVIL!!! And we thought the whole wedding paraphernalia industry was bad! They sure know how to press a mom to be's buttons and make her feel guilty if she doesn't buy the newest, latest,best there is!

And although I have my qualms with the Swiss and their way of seeing things, I will say they are very very sensible when it comes to this baby buying frenzy. They, like in the states, organize tons of great opportunities to hit up the garage like sales. They hold them like 3-4 times a year at various elementary schools and they are a hit, the stuff flies! If you aren't there when the doors opens, you better be there within the first half hour! You may find something or not, but I just appreciate having the option; an option that would be unheard of in my Spain!

So slowly but surely we are getting things ready, but the best part is knowing that in 3 months our little guy will be here! Until then we will be busy and I will be thoroughly enjoying this bliss of being pregnant!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow! You look great!