12 March, 2013

Can you say neglect?

It has been ages since I have posted! I will admit that with a busy toddler in the house we are non stop moving, crafting, playing and dealing with our fair share of colds lately. We have had quite a spell since Christmas and Noah has been home from school with mommy a lot.....in fact, the month of February he only went to school 3 days. Despite the colds and fevers we still have lots of fun hanging out.
Last Friday we started Operation Potty and it couldn't have gone any better. Noah is doing such a fantastic job and we are so proud of him. Really, he was probably ready several months ago, but he told me no and mom was for sure not ready (expecting worst case scenario)!
What else is happening around here...mom is on a diet and I have lost about 11 pounds; should be more, but I will take that for now. I took Noah in for a haircut and, like always, they cut most of his beautiful long locks off (even after I told them to leave it long). It will grow back is all I keep reminding myself. On a more positive note, Noah and I are making a much anticipated trip home to the States for the month of May and are SO excited. I will probably gain back those 11 pounds from all the food and beer I am dreaming about! Other than that things are good around here as we patiently await Spring. Here are a few photos to enjoy!
Cheese

Bed heads

Happy Birthday Papá!
 Carnaval celebration


Cecilia´s birthday party

2 comments:

Erin said...

Um, yes I am feeling neglected! Good to see some photos and hear the day to day stuff. Can't wait to see you guys in May!!!!!
e

Beth said...

I can't wait to see you in May!!!