24 November, 2011

Wisconsin.....


I love my home, it holds so many memories. It is a beautiful land and being able to come home in autumn with my sweet little boy made my heart glow. We had so much fun with all the Halloween festivities, the farmer's market and yummy squash, crisp cool days with the warm sun on our faces, playing in the leaves, Big Hill Park, apple cider donuts, Spotted Cow, good friends and spending time with family. It was so wonderful to share Noah and all the joy he brings with those I love most. As always, the trip went way too fast and here I am back in Spain where the autumn leaves just aren't the same. So as all of my loved ones are celebrating the greatest holiday on the face of the earth today (Happy Thanksgiving!), I too would like to give thanks for my family, my friends and my home, Wisconsin.

No comments: