15 July, 2011

Just a little note....

I am sure you have noticed I changed the header to the blog. You see when we moved back to Gijón in December all was done with much haste as to not fall behind on blogging and although the header picture of San Lorenzo beach was quite beautiful, it said very little to me.
The new header is a picture that was taken by a friend of ours while visiting us in Geneva last year; spring was in full bloom. Diego and I are actually the couple walking on the left of the tree.....man I love that tree.
It is located in the Botanical Gardens of Geneva and is a lovely place to spend a sunny day staring at the clouds with someone you love.
Genève, vous me manquez un peu!

1 comment:

CASPER said...

LOOOOVE that tree! Come and visit Geneva one day, we'd love to see you.