12 October, 2009

L'Automne

It has been pretty hectic around here, but that is to be expected considering we just up and moved country. We have no problem finding ways to keep ourselves busy with so much yet to do around the house, working, studying and trying to get in on this ever so important game of networking that is an absolute must here in Geneva. I will say however, we are doing a damn good job! I t takes a lot of energy but I will also assure you that we are getting plenty of energy from the mad cooking I do all the time....and here I thought I would be able to lose some weight by moving to Switzerland, HA!

Last week we went and did some samba and capirinha drinking which was something I had never done...that is the samba dancing. Yesterday we headed out to explore as it was a beautiful autumn day and we were shocked to find that in less than 10 minutes on foot from our place we have all of this waiting for us......











1 comment:

Erin said...

Guess we know where you'll be heading every day...Looks beautiful. I'm very jealous of Fall like weather!!